Wednesday, July 6, 2011

To be human - Epilogue

Author: 三つ矢 (Previously 壱千在)
Translation & Scanlation : Pickled Radish
Previous parts found here.

To be honest, I had this finished since forever.  I actually started to work on this during November, and finished within a day.  However, there were lots of SFXs to edit out, and that was when I realized my hate for scanlating.  It's taken me a few additional months to put this up, and not all the SFX's or phrases have been translated.  I apologize for my laziness!  

There is one more part left to this series, which is in Romano's point of view.  

6 comments:

  1. muy bonito
    gracias por la traducción!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this, I've been waiting around forever for this, so it means a lot. \o/

    I would offer my editing services if you ever need any help, but I'm not a professional one nor do I have lots of free time. But yeah, I'd offer help if you need it~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG I just finished reading all the parts of this story you posted and have been bawling the whole time through!

    This is honestly the best story I have read in a long time! Seldom have I been as touched as I was reading this!

    Thank you so much for sharing this with us ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epilogue 2 http://www.zerochan.net/729235

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it has been many years, but I post in the hopes of an answer ;u; Will Romano's story be translated by you? Or have you finished with translations? Either way, thank you for translating the story thus far!

    ReplyDelete