Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beloved

Requested by.. someone.  ./shot



Author: a
Translation: Pickled_Radish
Scanlation: Pickled_Radish


Translator's Note: When France says I envy him, 'envy' in Japanese can be said "Yakeru"  which means, burn.  


Updates: Jeanne wasn't my preferred character at all, but after seeing this particular comic, my opinion of her has changed!  ( bit)
Updates will be slower due to school work...  I forgot I actually had to do those.
I need to work on a doujin (KHR).  I forgot I was in it, until they sent me a PM today.
I've gotten lots of requests about what characters they want.  So much, that I'm actually quite lost.  I might make a poll if possible on my livejournal, and start from most votes -> least votes.  
Rejected update: Titanic. 

5 comments:

  1. thank you
    is a beautiful story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Jeanne!! *sobs* This is so bittersweet! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!! thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;AAA; ♥♥♥♥

    Beautiful! I love your posts, always the good and intense ones! Thank you! Jeanne is such an interesting character...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking every comic, they're lovely! Especially this one ^^ Thanks so much for translating!!!

    ReplyDelete