Sunday, October 24, 2010

While He's Not Looking 1 & 2/4





Author: jusc0
Translation: Pickled_Radish
Scanlation: Pickled_Radish


Notes:
1. I haven't forgotten about the other requests!  Trying to organize them, and at the same time taking some time to ask for permissions.  And also lack of replies.
 2. I've put in some of the author's messages, they're usually warnings and stuff, but I thought it'd be nice to translate some of them.  I didn't translate the warnings for the second part.  
3.  Pooh = Prussia

4 comments:

  1. that was the hell out of a punch! Go Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. even though I love Prussia (and don't dislike Prumano), he deserved that punch! Way to go, Spain!
    (also, thanks for translating <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winnie the Pooh. Gilbird isn't enough moe, apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Yeah, I kissed him!"

    *punch*

    Pooh is unbelivable XDD! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete